5 simple steps to more effective Property Copy.
- Sell the benefits: the photographs SHOW what is there, your copy needs to sell the benefits of these features, the home’s location etc…
- Include information on the location: not everyone reading the copy on the internet is familiar with the area, give them enough information so they don’t have to leave your page to research further.
- Avoid cliches: this can be challenging in ad writing, but try and avoid over-used phrases that are scattered throughout your competitors copy.
- Proofread: proofread yourself and then get someone else to proofread prior to publishing.
- Outsource: outsource to a Professional! Often you can include this cost in your vendor paid marketing program, and free up your time and decrease your stress levels.
Let us help you with your Real Estate copywriting material… contact us today for a quote!