Are you worried about writing pedestrian property copy? Here’s a few simple tips to inject some energy and dynamism into your marketing text:
– Write in the active voice by using verbs;
– Use adjectives sparingly, too many adjectives can bog your copy down;
– Create verbal descriptions to complement the images – describe a hypothetical scenario around the visual;
– Keep it fresh – if the property has been for sale for some time, revamp the copy, and change the heading to give it new life;
– Make it relevant – for example, if you are marketing a property at the start of summer, you might want to talk about how Christmas lunch on the deck, etc.
At PPC we can write your property copy for you; we have been supplying Agents all around Australia with individualised property copy since 2012.