It’s not just the photos that make an impact when marketing a property, it is also the words you use to describe the property and sell the benefits.
- Create warm, inviting scenarios in your text – paint a picture of what it would be like to live in that property;
- Explain the benefits of the location – anyone can google map nearby amenities, but some ‘localised’ knowledge to really sell an area is extremely helpful – not everyone looking online is familiar with the location;
- Use exciting, active language, but don’t go overboard with too many adjectives, it can become repetitive and cliched;
- Highlight benefits not obvious from photos – there are often many;
- Create some urgency, via a call to action, so the potential buyer feels compelled to pick up the phone;
- Pay particular attention to the heading and first paragraph – that needs to ‘sizzle’ so the buyer continues to read the rest of the copy, it must ‘hook’ the reader from the first line;
- Proofread – poor spelling or grammar will minimise impact and detract from your credibility as a professional.
At Professional Property Copy (PPC) we can write your marketing copy for you.
Click here to find out more.