Ensure Your Real Estate Copy Shines With the Help of Our Proofreading Services
Are you standing out as a professional for all the right reasons?
Studies show that a whopping ninety-seven per cent of consumers believe spelling and grammar errors affect their impression of a person or business, and nearly half of those would rethink their purchase decision if there were spelling and grammar mistakes.
Your written communications define your reputation as much as your in-person interactions and marketing efforts. The last thing you want is copy that reduces your credibility as a professional agent.
Instead, you want your written communication to reflect your reputation as a professional – the agent people can trust to dot all the ‘i’s and cross all the ‘t’s.
But even if you have a sharp eye for detail and a good spell checker, it can be challenging to proofread your own copy, especially when juggling multiple properties and campaigns. Even a spell checker can miss things.
That’s where Professional Property Copy can be your second set of eyes.
We can review your marketing materials to ensure they are error-free and effective. We’ll help you catch any mistakes that might have slipped through the cracks, allowing you to present yourself and your properties in the best light.
As copywriting professionals, we’re not just looking for typos and misplaced commas. We can help with copywriting structure, defining your target market, writing compelling headlines, and editing the clarity and quality of your copy, all while maintaining your authentic voice so your personality shines through in your real estate copy.
Stand out as a professional agent who is detail-oriented and committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients.
Why Professional Proofreading is a Smart Investment
- Improve the quality of your copy by having it checked for spelling, grammar, and style.
- Ensure your writing clearly communicates what you intend so there’s no confusion.
- Protect your reputation as a trusted professional who does high-quality work.
- Build trust and show you care about your work by not presenting material with errors.
- Save time by outsourcing the time-consuming proofreading and editing process.
How to Book Our Proofreading Copy Service
Our ordering process is simple and efficient:
- Send us an email with your document attached and instructions for the level of editing you would like (light editing for spelling, grammar or structural editing).
- We will send you a quote based on your instructions. Prices vary based on the individual job.
- Once you accept the quote, we will proofread your copy and return it to you with the relevant changes.
Click the Order Now button below to have your copy proofread.
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices vary based on the individual job. Send us your copy, and we will give you a quote.
The timeframe will depend on the job and the length of the copy. 48 hours minimum is required. Once the job is received, a timeframe and quote will be sent to you for approval before we commence work.
We will need the copy that needs proofing/editing and any additional instructions or additional copy that you would like written.