The short answer is no.
The benefits of the writer not visiting are below:
- More cost-effective – an onsite visit is charged at a higher rate.
- More time-effective – the writer can create the copy on receipt of images and information without the delay of scheduling an appointment.
- Less disruptive – the owner or tenant doesn’t need to be disturbed by yet another contractor visiting the property.
At PPC we write property copy for agents across the country; we have clients in Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, ACT, Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales, and South Australia.
Our writer googles the neighbourhood and researches the area to identify nearby amenities and other benefits of the location, as well as other relevant information that might be helpful.
What do we need from you?
- Floor plan (if available)
- Features list
- Template (if applicable).
That’s it. We’ll do the rest. We will send you an editorial and bullet points, as well as heading options.
You can upload your images and information via our website. We guarantee a 24-hour turnaround, unless otherwise advised.
Click here to find out more.